If you’ve been living with a guy for long, you’ll know if he’s cheating on you. But if you’re watching out for email messages and phone calls that aren’t coming, then you’re looking the wrong way. Why don’t you check out one or two of his men’s wallets or the entire collection instead?
Tell-tale signs of cheating husbands and lovers
Ninety-nine percent of the divorces filed are caused by a cheating partner, and the usual culprits are men. So, before your love story ends in false accusations and recriminations, be sure you hit the nail right on the head when you point the finger at him and yell “Cheat!”
You don’t have to hire a top-notch detective to catch up him in the act. Instead look for these following physical signs:
1. He has signed up for the gym without telling you first.
2. Starts experimenting with your lotions.
3. Dresses up differently.
4. Is always out of the office when you call.
5. Always runs to the phone when it rings.
6. Is always on his mobile phone and prefers to talk out of your earshot.
7. Goes out a lot with the boys.
8. Comes home at 3 in the morning and says he had to fix the office computers.
9. Miss dinners frequently.
10. Rarely goes with you to parties.
11. Prefers to go to parties by his lonesome and tells you that wives are not allowed.
12. Talks about the latest movies that you haven’t watched with him.
Emotional signs of cheating:
1. Is suddenly very affectionate.
2. Has extreme mood swings – one moment he is sweet and the next a stranger.
3. He does not like you doing anything for him because he feels guilty.
4. If he keeps criticizing another woman, he could be sending you on a false trail.
5. Changed the type of music he listens to.
6. Is easily enraged by your errors.
7. Keeps criticizing you.
8. Does not explain where he’s been or gets annoyed when you ask where.
If you perfect the art of catching a cheating husband, you’ll discover more signs of infidel behavior.
Catching the bastard
Of course, guys have known that you’ll look for those lipstick marks on his collar or a motel receipt in men’s wallets. He’ll avoid these give-away signs and throw those receipts away before he goes home. But there are more clues to his meanderings, and you’ll find these all in one of his leather men’s wallets.
A wife should go over his men’s wallets to check out their contents once in a while, but should not be caught at it. She can do this when he is loudly snoring or when he is out of the house.
Look for the following and demand a clarification if you find any of these:
1. A real estate agent’s calling card.
2. A piece of napkin with just a phone number inscribed and underlined.
3. A receipt from a women’s boutique he forgot to throw away.
4. A perfumed note (he must have kept this for sentimental reasons).
5. An address written at the back of one of his business cards.
If you find any of these in his men’s wallets, demand or inveigle an explanation, and if he can’t answer you or gets nasty, then better start thinking of strategies to win him back or send him packing.